Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"In My Own Little Corner..."

"...in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be." In this case I converted myself into a Moroccan princess with the aid of a small group of adorable girls that bombarded me with flower bouquets. I think they're in love. Probably because I jump rope with them, sing weirdo jump rope songs and let them play with my hair. It's that simple. They were very creative in their vases, using garbage bags and abandoned rubber bands. The little one would just bring me leaves and dirt. Gems like this seem to happen on the daily at AMESIP.





4 comments:

  1. How beautiful is that little one in red?! What a pretty girl! And the girl with flowers behind her ear is pretty too.....oh wait, that's you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice "I'm a mentor" shirt I used to have one of those...those were the days! I like the tie-dye approach, it really brings out your facial hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious kids. It looks like you have a lot of fun with them, and they with you. I find that the more "weird" you are with children, the more they like you. Which is why when Lucio asks for something I say "what did you say? My dog was barking, I couldn't hear you." (like I have a dog) or something like that-then he laughs and then I laugh, and everyone is happy. I think maybe we got some of our weirdness from our father, who, when we were young drove us nuts with all of his quirky behaviors... you are very much like your father.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dane,
    You look hot; well that's nothing new for you, but I thought that I would be the first to be honest with you. It seems like you are just doing everything that you enjoy doing. If you don't have one of those hats on when you come home, I could become very angry.

    ReplyDelete